Google
 

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I's hard to say 'goodbye'...

Well it is finally over. English Village program is at it's end. 16 weeks have now passed since we all met each other for the first time.

Today, my roommate Lee Hunjoon had to leave due to an emergency. He was suppose to leave tomorrow but went back to Seoul today. I helped him carry his stuff and see him off in the taxi. It was very hard to say goodbye. He had taught me a lot of things, not only about Korean culture but about myself. I have never had an older brother but he was like one to me. He watched over me and helped me mature a bit. He was very kind and such a good guy. He treated me out for so many meals, gave me a USB drive for my bday, threw me into a piss filled dirty pond, and basically took care of me. I will really miss him. Joon, never give up on your dreams. Your english communication skills are great, do not worry about TOEIC, you will do fine. I believe in you and I know you will do good things in life. ^_^

Right now, I sit in the GV lounge awaiting to see all the Chinese Village people leave. They will take the 8am bus to Incheon Airport and depart back to China. I have met so many of them and they have all been very nice to me. Their english skills are amazingly good and we have become great friends.

Later tonight, Oscar, Ray and Jon will leave as well. It is very sad to see everyone go. I think it is harder to say goodbye to the Koreans and Chinese because the International students I am sure I will see again. Vegas next year right Team Swordfight? kekeke.

Well I just wanted to list a few names of all my friends that I have met. Here is to you guys, goodbye :(

Hunjoon
Jaechun
James
Mijeong
Heejin
Haelim
Sungdoon
Tae Young
Min Kim
Shin Jae
Korean Ray
Han Songho
Soju King
Dongwoo
Jin Ho
Juno
Ray's Roommate (lol)
Addison's Roommate
Daisy
Summer
Joyce
Maggie
Vera
Angelina
Tracy
Phillip
Donny
Celina
Anime
Yufai
Winter
Leishan
Jiangjun
Oscar
Keith
Addison
Ray
Jon
Josh
Ryan
Will
Ashlee
Melissa
Chris M Kim
Radomir
Lesly
Anna
Wendy Wu
Whitney
Deon
Henry
Carlos
Sadeed
Dajong

If I forgot your name, im sorry (it is 7am and I have not slept and drank a bit last night) but you know I will miss you too!

Special goodbye to Joon, Juno, Team Sword Fight, Han Songho (니가 D.T.A), and Jiangjun. Thank you guys for showing me around Korea and making this experience unforgetable. You guys are the best ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

one more: Wanjun.
But maybe thats not important HOHO~

Prakash said...

Very Nice blog, really appreciated!!!!
Welcome in the country of Himalayas!!!
Google Treks Nepal (P) Ltd is one of the most recommended, best , reliable and is a government

licensed trekking/tour operating agency in Nepal. We have a team of experience trekking guide and

mountain hero "Sherpa' to guide you through your most memorable days of your life. From its

establishment we have successfully conducted trekking and peak climbing in different peak and

mountain and other tourist activities in Nepal and have satisfied our valuable customer. All the

activities have operated so far have been 100% safe and success record with the help of our

experienced guides, Sherpas & our management team. We are always committed for the ethics and

norms of this service.
trekking in nepal
visit Mustang
everest base camp trek
Tibet Tour
Bhutan Tour
Langtang Trekking
Jungle Safari in Nepal
Dolpo Trekking
Makalu Trekking
Everest base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Annapurna Circuit Trekking

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you want to have a great time during your visit to Nepal then you have stopped at the right place. Nepal Environmental Treks and Expedition is there at your service to help you have an enjoyable holiday.
Trekking in Nepal
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Island Peak Climbing
Annapurna Trek
Tsum Valley Trek
Manalsu Trek