Google
 

Monday, June 04, 2007

Lunch with old friends

So this past Saturday I had met up with some old friends that I have not seen in over 5 months! They are my Korean friends who I had met from Vancouver. In one of my previous posts in December, I talked about 3 Korean students studying abroad in Vancouver and how we all went to have dinner together at Shabusen. Well, on Saturday, we all met up again for the first time. It was also their first time seeing each other since they arrived back in Korea. Andre, Hailly (although she has now changed her english name to Helen), and Sally along with some other friends went to eat lunch at a local restaurant. It was a fun time chatting with them again, now in their home country. The stories we all had to share was amazing. The first thing they all said to me was that I look much skinnier now, which is a good thing, I think. Sally had also mentioned that she really misses Vancouver and that she wants to go back. The food was also good. We had korean bbq (the usual) which was much cheaper than when we ate in Vancouver. Andre, being the oldest, was nice enough to pay for all 8 of us. Here are some pictures of the lunch:





No comments: