Google
 

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spiderman 3


I am writing this post after a day out in Cheonan with Wanjun. I finished classes and we went to Cheonan to the movie complex at Yawoori to watch Spiderman 3. It came out in Korea on May 1st while it comes out in North America on May 5th. I wanted to watch it early so I could tell the world that at the end of the movie, Spiderman gets trapped on a space shuttle and sent out to space. Just joking! Hahaha, no spoilers in this post, I promise. Spiderman 3 was a great movie. The fight scenes were exciting and the sequences were well done. Lots of twists because there are 3 bad guys so it kept you on the edge of your seat. Like always, there were a few cheesy lines and lots of romantic, heart filled scenes. I dont wan't to spoil too much, but it is definately a theatre movie! Now I just can't wait for Transformers!









The theatre complex was pretty nice. It had 8 screens split on two sides. The tickets were 15,000 for two and 2 medium drinks with one medium popcorn for 5,000won. So total of 20,000 won not including the 7,800won transportation. 27,800won for two people on a good date. Oh, I also bought a 19,800won sweater from Giordano.

3 comments:

Reikkowen said...

man, that was CLOSE! ~ i like superheroes, and im like, if bryan's gonna post the spoiler in here, i CANNOT read on anymore! lol~ thankfully u didnt! anyways, i like that 'im hungry, i wanna eat a dream' big gray doll, i've seen it in ur previous post, but what does it really stands for? an advertising gimmick? who's the sponsor for it? im interested if u can tell me more abt it, thanks!

Bryan Leung said...

I am not sure, it is just there infront of the yawoori complex. I think its just a display thingy.

sdhc video card said...

It’s as if director Sam Raimi felt he had to give us more of everything, and in the process lost sight of what made the first two films so enjoyable.