Google
 

Friday, March 30, 2007

Roommates presentation

Last Tuesday my roommate Hunjoon had to do a presentation for his Police Administration class. It was about anti-terrosim. His group mate was Falcon (Jiang Jun) so I was happy to help them by attending their class and participating. I also basically typed their whole project out for them and helped explain some difficult words. Their presentation needed to have their summary in English but they thought it would be good to type the whole thing in English.

I appologize in advance for the blurry and dark pictures:






After the sunseangnim (teacher) came in, the class got a bit more serious:









I think the teacher was very impressed with Hunjoon and Jiang Jun because they were able to bring international students to the class to participate. I hope my roommate gets an A+ for this project.

No comments: